Directions: If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.
7. Don’t skip songs.
1. Opening credits: Love the One You're With- Crosby, Stills, and Nash
2. Waking up: Wrapped Up In You- Garth Brooks
3. First day of school: Good Things- BoDeans
4. Fight song: Crazy Game of Poker- OAR
5. Breaking up: Crash Into Me- Dave Matthews
6. Happiness: Yellow- Coldplay
7. Life’s okay: Sex and Beer- Pat McCurdy
8. Mental breakdown: She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5
9. Driving: Grow Old with Me- Adam Sandler
10. Flashback: Under the Table and Dreaming- Dave Matthews
11. Getting back together: If I Could Hold You Tonight- BoDeans
12. Wedding song: Add It Up- Violent Femmes
13. Birth of first child: A Whiter Shade of Pale- Van Morrison
14. Final battle scene: The Joker- Steve Miller Band
15. Death scene: Hey Ya- Outkast
16. Funeral song: Say Goodbye- Dave Matthews (I didn't cheat on that one)
17. End credits: Is This Love- Bob Marley