Friday, March 05, 2010

Groupon

Okay so I got this from Jamie's blog. If you are looking for deal for things to do in your city, check out groupon. Each day there is a new deal for you. So many people have to join in order for that deal to happen. If you follow the link below I will get groupon bucks to use to buy these awesome deals. Happy deal hunting.

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu1256123

P.S. I promise I will have a real update about the Janetzke clan one of these days. I have about 80 pics to download from the camera to then blog about.

1 comments:

نوال الخطيب said...


شركه عزل فوم بالدمام

شركة تسليك مجاري بمكة


شركة رواد الحرمين الموقع الرائد فى عالم الخدمات المنزليه والاول بالمملكه العربيه السعوديه
في مجال كشف تسربات المياه بمكة وجدة

شركه كشف تسربات المياه بجدة


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بمكةا