Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Way Back to Florida



So like two months ago, Lilly and I got the chance to visit Anne and Fritz in Florida. We left Ash Wednesday and returned home the following Tuesday morning. We had a blast just relaxing, hanging with them, and enjoying the warm weather. That was Lilly's first time flying. Can you believe that she was 9 months old, I think both girls were somewhere between 3 and 4. That is what happens when you know live close to everyone. She did great. We left in the evening on Wednesday and she just took her bottle and then slept most of the time. There was a guy sitting across from us who was thinking "great I get to sit by a baby", but after the flight he even said how amazed at how good she was. Anne and I got to do a lot of talking and she got to hang out with her goddaughter. They had a few cold ones together. No, we didn't do any tourist things and I was okay with that. I didn't think Lilly needed to go to Disney, since she wouldn't remember it anyways. The girls did great being home with grandma, grandpa, and daddy. Chad still had a couple basketball games and actually the girls got to go to Iowa with grandma and grandpa over the weekend to help the Pownell's finish moving in. I needed about 3 days when we got back to recover from being gone, but it was worth it.

0 comments: